April 17, 2010

Angels and the Law of Attraction.

Having watched 'The Secret' and read so much about it, I did not feel very inclined to read The Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks. But somehow this book crossed my path several times and each time I picked it up and put it back on the racks at Crossword and Landmark I got a nagging feeling I was not doing the right thing. My Emotional Guidance System left me with the thought that I had let go something very valuable. Both these places are my favorite haunts. Each time I came home I decided that I would buy it at my next visit but somehow that did not happen. Then one fine day as I was busy with my office routine, the thought came back to buy the book and this time with a bang loud enough to take me to the book shop straight after work. I guess the angels were pushing me to do it so I went and got it finally! And not without regrets as I discovered the nuggets of wisdom that Abraham, a group consciousness had so beautifully put across through Esther as a channel. This was over a year back.

Sometime back after reading Ask Your Guides by Sonia Choquette, I was guided once again by the angels to re-read the Law of Attraction. The second reading made an even deeper impact on me. I realized that the Law of Attraction is one Universal Truth, that if given its due share and weightage in our lives, can profoundly affect the way we think and help us realize that we are and only we are the creators of our destiny! As I read through the book I could recall the various situations and incidents in my life that led me to take the decisions appropriate at that moment. It also showed me how things could have been different in others that could have been better, had I thought the right thoughts and let the Universe and the Laws of Attraction do their job. It also led me to understand that the things that I have always expressed gratitude for are the very ones that I had given positive thought too and in fact all that I had desired had actually manifested!

Then working on the suggestions that Sonia has made in Ask Your Guides, about invoking Angels to help us in our daily lives, I found that this was nothing but angels were a beautiful tool to consciously and deliberately create. When you invoke angels asking their help with a task or for anything that you desire, the anxiety factor that is second nature with most of us, just about begins to disappear and in this way leads us to manifest what we want. Invoking angels is like entrusting your job to someone you deeply trust, someone whom you know will do it just right, so that you can leave your cares behind and get on with other things. This is the best thing about invoking angels: they do such a fine job that often after it is done, you wonder how things moved so smoothly. And whether it is the angels or the Universe you thank after a task is done, you are adding to your own positive energy and helping things get better and better. It is then you realize that while invoking angels for help and guidance you have 'believed' in them, without the slightest tremor of doubt, and created what you wished to see. Believing indeed is seeing and not the other way round as we have all been conditioned to think!

Starting with small daily tasks is a wonderful way to build faith in those in the non-physical realm who were created just to help us work our way on the physical plane.

So invoke the angels and see the Law of Attraction manifest what you want They are the best bet in a world full of overwhelming choices and distractions!

No comments:

Post a Comment